Hair Problem
I'm working women from past 4.5years having hair problem from last 2 years, initially hair fall problem but now a days at back side of mine head there are painful pimple/ small alivation like all around. On weekends after applying oil its prompt up and pains when i used to comb or if there is any inching happens.

Hi. You might have developed scalp folliculitis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps.