Hair Plantation

Hi Dr.. I am facing the hair loss infact I lost my hairs from the front side, so I am thinking to go for Hair Plantation/transplant, so I need some details regarding the hair plantation like how will be the cost & is there any side effects & how much period it is required & how to do the maintenance after the hair plantation with respect to the cost/money. Then is these hairs are natural hairs or artificial hairs then what about the hair cutting after the hair plantation & as I lost my hairs on front side, so has i have to go for hair plantation only front side or whole head I need to do hair plantation & even my hairs are curly but I need the straight hairs & is the any changes of making the hair plantation according to the "Hair Style" as I needed. I know many question I asked but I hope I get the answers for all the above questions.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Plantation

Hi. Greetings. Lots and lots of questions. Sure they have answers but you could rather see me on a consultation for detailed answers or see a qualified dermatologist and Dermatosurgeon near you. Hair transplant is safe , however I would suggest you to go in for it only of necessary. You can send in request for an appointment through my Practo profile or on follow up messaging. Hope This helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.