Hair loss -Trichologist

I used to have dense hair on my head .Of late i'm seeing my hair strands getting thinner and slight visibility of the scalp. I want to control the hair loss & also increase the density..plz advise some natural and cosmetic treatments..I have read lot of articles abt use of Onion extract and its benefit..
views-icons 136 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Batul Patel
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello If u have noticed thinning of the hair and visibility of the scalp without actual hair fall means you fall into a male pattern baldness which is hereditary and also related to other causes...if you are experiencing hair fall than you fall into the telogen effluvium cause which is related to vitamin deficiency and thryoid issue.. You need to be examined to know which grade of hair fall u fall into. After which u need to be started on some oral multivitamin for hair fall like tab Adgain once a day. Topical application in the scalp like solution containing minoxidil need to be applied along with if required treatments like Prp or other hair stimulating treatment . Home remedies cn be supplemented with the treatment. Hope this helps Best Dr Batul Patel Www.Drbatul.com