Hair loss, skin tanning

I have an hair loss, dandruff and also due to excess travelling tan want treatment for the same want to have good skin and hair
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

For getting good skin and hair only a cream or a sunscreen or a hair lotion will not help. 1. To give you any treatment your skin and hair needs to be examined by a dermatologist. 2. Your skin and hair are important indicators of your overall health. So my question to you is how healthy is your lifestyle? Do you eat well, sleep on time by 11 p.m. get up by 6 a.m. and exercise? If the answer to any is no then you will need to start modifying your lifestyle even before you visit a dermatologist . Hair fall treatment and overall skin treatment (for good soon as you call it) takes time and effort both by the doctor and the patient. So visit a dermatologist near you. You should benefit.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?