Hair loss since 6 months

I am losing hair since 6 months.Recenlty i lost about 15 kgs,is hairloss due to weight loss. Please suggest me some technique to stop hairloss. Also tell is shaving head a solution ti stop hairloss.

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease . Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... .. Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Kindly get your hemoglobin checked and Consult physician ... You need to undergo complete evaluation and get treated as soon AS possible