Hair loss, scalp visible
I am facing hair loss problem, more than the hair fall it's that I don't see new hair growing, the scalp at the front is visible doctor asked me to get hormone profile tested . Here is the report. FSH - 7.95 LH-4.61 Ferritin serum-17.30 Prolactin, serum-14.72 Vit B12-125 Vit D-10.26 Medicine provided Pronagen tab Q sera hair serum Kindly advice on the blood report n if this hair loss is nutritional deficiencies or hormone related

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Vitamin b12 and d deficiency is there.
Take Cap vita d3 60 k wkly once x 4 weeks Inj neurobion forte 1 amp IM weekly once for 4 weeks Apply minoxidil 5 % 0-0-1 on the scalp for hair growth
Consult Physician and Dermatologist
Hello! The hormonal profile is imbalanced and its related to the condition of PCOS. The medicines are fine.
please evaluate sonography for PCOS.