Hair loss,scalp psoriasis

I have under went treatment for itchy scalp and psoriasis spots for over 20months . the doctor gave me salicylic acid liquid to be applied on the scalp directly and also use coal tar shampoo . using both of them calm downed my itchy scalp but my scalp hair started to fall and density of my hair reduced drastically revealing the scalp I can see empty spots and thin hairs on upper part of my head and hair loss is heavy on the crown as well . after a long duration of treating with chemicals and Allopathy medicines . I have swifted to natural remedies which gave similar result with out any further hair loss . I'm deeply upset with my hair condition which led me to a state of depression and anxiety . the psoriasis is under control and also better when I use yogurt, kaloji oil and virgin coconut oil. I just want to re grow my hair and get my thick hairs back on my scalp. Please advice . I live in Chennai

Doctor Answers (3) on Hair loss,scalp psoriasis

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, I don't interested to make so many confusing discussion as those will not be helped the proper. I shall say that as homeopathy said that all the external signs n symptoms are nothing but the indications of internal disorder. So everyone should go through a throw proper characterized homoeopathic case recording system which will give one's true picture of ailments. So if think fit contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
External signs n symptoms is the outbreak of
the internal disorder, so don't worry, it is curable by proper homoeopathic treatment.
Your pic suggest that good recovery of your hair is possible. As most of the case is already described by you, You can give a direct consult case taking and medicines will be despatched. No external application medicines will be offered only cure from the root cause.
Hi, sorry to know about all these conditions. I suggest you to go for proper homoeopathic treatment. As psoriasis is psychosomatic disorder it can be well handle with homoeopathy. In classical homoeopathic treatment a person is holistically consider and thus will surely help you to get out of depression and skin condition.