Hair loss problem
Sir in a few year the dia of my hair decrease can you tell me about home remedies which will control the hair fall

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease . Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... .. Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.
Dr. Akshay Kumar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Meerut
Kindly check this like.. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=473867136118449&substory_index=0&id=224645114373987