Hair loss problem.
My hairs are very thin so top of my head lose hairs.Please suggest how can recover these and how can improve hairs thickness.

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Apply Amla Ashwandha powder mix with curd apply pack on head weekly twice.
This is happening due to increased conversion of testosterone to DHT and reduced nutrition to scalp and hair follicles. Thus, hair become weak from their roots(follicles) and acclerate hair fall. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets block conversion of testosterone to DHT. At the same time, these tablets nourish hair follicles making hair strong and prevent hair fall. Please let me know if you have any other disease or abnormal symptoms. Otherwise, this is easily managed with our wedel capsules. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it in the next morning to fine paste. Apply this fenugreek seed paste to hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse off the hair. Follow it for month to see best results.