Hair loss problem

I saw my hair thining from last 2 years, is there any way to stop my hair loss and regrowth. Plz suggest some good doctors in hyderabad.
views-icons 74 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

doctor profile image
Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. But what you have is a more diffuse form. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy too would be a very good option, I have seen patients get very good results in cases of early thinning. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?