Hair loss problem
I'm suffering from hair loss at the center of my head i listen that after removal of total hairs (bald) there is possibilities of growing hairs?? is it true?? i have never do this before. shall i proceed ??

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

No, shaving your head doesn't make hair grow back thicker. :) you will get long lasting results if you : 1. Visit a dermatologist allopathic near you and start treatment and 2.start modifying lifestyle . These 2 are important things and need to be done simultaneously. Anyone claiming that they will make hair grow thicker by shaving : BEWARE.