Hair loss problem
I am losing my hair from last 4year's very slowly...daily I want to do head bath otherwise my scalp is itching and it's become very oily and my hair starts loss it's my major problem...i want to take homeopathy treatment for this problem..Please suggest good doctor for this.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. There's are lots of causes for hairfall like anaemia, thyroid disorders, seborrhic capitis, psoriasis, pcod, hereditary, stress. You will need complete evaluation. itching over the scalp might be due to seborrhic capitis or psoriasis. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.