Hair loss problem

I am having hairfall since last 4 5 months loosing about 30 to 40 strands of hair everyday on an thinning has started but no one in the family is bald no genetic receeding scalp is turning slightly loss is occuring from mid top what type of hairfall is this doctor?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
From your complaint it seems to be androgenetic alopecia. And nowadays, because of erratic lifestyles it is occuring in individuals at random. So even if there is no baldness (male pattern hair loss) in the family, you can still develop it. My sincere suggestion is to stop searching the internet and visit a dermatologist. There are a lot of factors why the baldness can get triggered. Plus, I haven't examined you and I am just guessing your condition. Asking for a diagnosis on such forums is like asking a physician to diagnose a fever without examining. Thats not possible right? So visit a dermatologist near you. You will get all your answers.
Visit a dermatologist (allopathic!) Not a 'Hair Clinic Chain!"
Modify your lifestyle. Eat healthy, Sleep by 10:30 pm and get up by 6 am and go for a jog.