Hair..loss problem

Hello sir i m 22 yr old , i have hairloss prob .i noticed that since About 2yr my hair density is dcreasing so give me best solution to recover my hair density . And here is my one .. Can be regrow new hair wich has gone and can be increase hair density??

Doctor Answers (3) on Hair..loss problem

First find out cause for hairfall
medicines according to ur problem
Nasya,Shridhara
Avoid Spicy food,uJunkfood
don't use shampoo, hair colour,Condisnor,
Avoid stress
Dr. Rakesh Sapra Delhi | Ayurveda
Regards. I want to suggest the patients regarding hair loss, to post the pic of scalp also, so that proper diagnosis could be made. In general, proper life style, dietary habits, non use of colors etc, avoid of heat on the hairs for curling or straightening are helpful for hair loss. Proper line of treatment should be discussed with personnel visit. Thanks
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too