Hair loss problem

Hello I have been facing the hair loss since last year. My scalp is dry and my hair is thinning. I met a doctor and she suggested to use Regaine solution for men but it didn't affect me much. Therefore after a period of 6-7 months, I stopped taking the tonic and focused on house hold remedies. Still results are not gd
views-icons 38 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. The regaine lotion you were using was one such lotion. You may also need the very promising and innovative new form of therapy called PRP, i have seen very for results of this therapy in my patients. Also you must Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.