Hair loss.
I m a 17 years boy i have suffered from typhiod before 2 months in october 2015 i m facing too much dandruff & hair loss should i get bald is this good treatment for this pleaze justify what i do ? or suggest me any easy home treatment or any kind of shampoo

Hi. Warm regards. Well your history is very vague. Well typhoid with hairfall can be associated but it will not continue till now. Seborrhoea/ Dandruff in winter will definitely increase your hairfall. This is a online forum to guide you. Start a medicated antidandruff shampoo as of now till you meet your Dermatologist in your area. Thank You.