Hair loss

I have been experiencing hair loss for the last few years. Even the person who cuts my hair picked up on the problem but I consulted 2 dermatologists and they say nothing is wrong. I am not looking for strong medicines but what everyday products should I use to stop hairloss? Like what brand shampoo, conditions, etc.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss

Hi. So you feel the barber is right and the dermatologist is wrong!! It is common for barbers to try to tell you some problems although they are not qualified to, just to sell their cosmetics and hair spots treatment. The other possibility is that You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia.Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? Further environmental factors could cause you to lose hair further. If you genuinely have hair thinning and hair fall You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. You can use anaphase shampoo and hair 4 u conditioner.Hope this helps.