Hair loss

I am having hairfall for the last two years, i have undergone many treatments like minoxidil 2%,5% but no improvement, i know hairloss is common these days,but my major problem is not my hairloss i found that my hair fall is spreading from me to others ,i know hairfall doesn't spread from person to person and also i consulted my dermatologist he advised me hairfall doesn't spread but in my case its spreading,the persons who having close relation with me also suffering hairfall it wont sounds good but it's the true what should i do to stop this,i am having guilty feeling,please help me in this regard

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss

Please don't get worried. Hair fall in u and in others may be because of common factors. I guess you already know that hair loss doesn't spread to others and so has your dermatologist told you about it. But if u still feel that you are spreading hair fall to others, I would want to meet you and those whom you have spread your condition to. Take care.