Hair loss due to dandruf
Iam getting extreeme hair loss due to dandruff and iching on head and not getting hair which lost on my head so day by day my hair is getting thin, please suggest me how to get hair regrouth and dandruf control any medicine or doctor in hyderabad

Dr. Rajdeep
Dandruff and hairloss in your case are due to the male hormones in your body. There is also a genetic predisposition to this which means someone in your family will usually have this problem. In my patients I start with anti dandruff treatment for a month and then start off the treatment for hairloss. You are having male pattern baldness. You will come across several of my other posts about detailed treatment of male pattern baldness or Androgenetic alopecia. It responds to treatment but takes time. Please visit a dermatologist near you. You could search on Practo itself. See the ratings and recommendations and make an informed decision about the doctor you want to visit in Hyderabad. Please visit a qualified Dermatologist as there are various other forms of unscientific treatment and advertisements which won't really help you with this problem. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore