Hair loss dandruff diet
I am suffering from hair loss and taking treatment . can anyone suggest good diet plan . which are good fruits, vegetables, or dry fruits recommended. And which are the junk food that should be avoided .I forgot to ask this to my doctor .

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Diet for hair loss includes lots of protein. Eat plenty of nuts, sprouts, soya, dal and lentils, mushrooms and eggs and lean meats as well. Diary products are also a good source of protein. Make sure to eat spinach and other green vegetables as they are good sources of Vit B. Richly coloured vegetables and fruits such as beetroot carrots and pomegranate help with stress induced hair loss. Fish is a great source of protein and selenium for good hair.