Hair loss and thin hair

Iam taking treatment in dr Batra still hair falling and thinning hair loss they gave me homeopathy medicine but my hair is losing very much and hair is falling very fast pleasure suggest me how to grow strong hair in a month

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Unfortunately no one can help you grow hair in a month. Any hair clinic or person claiming that they can help you in such a manner : BEWARE of them. My personal opinion is that you visit an ALLOPATHIC DERMATOLOGIST . There are many people who claim to be experts in hair fall treatment. You will need to do a little background search and then decide what treatment (allopathic or homeopathic or ayurvedic) and from whom you want it . Just to give you an idea read the following link and THEN DECIDE WHOM TO GO TO.    Link : http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO (And remember... hair treatment takes time. Be patient. There is no quick fix solution to hair growth)