Hair Loss and strengthen

I'm 33 and unmarried. I word in different shifts. I use to have lot of hair but almost lost all. I would like to know how to strengthen the hair root and prevent it from falling.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Loss and strengthen

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Massaging your scalp increases blood circulation in your scalp, stimulates hair follicles and in turn strengthens your hair roots. This also helps in to cure hair growth deterrents like fungal infections and dandruff. A bonus point is, it also helps in controlling your stress levels which is another reason for thinning of hair.
To prevent early hair loss and thinning of hair, you need to consume a healthy balanced diet rich in iron, protein, calcium and vitamins B., zinc.
 To prevent hair loss at an early age or premature graying of hair, avoid stress. To avoid stress you can do yoga, meditation, exercises or go for long walks.
Try to use chemicals and fragrance free products.  The chemicals can irritate your scalp aggravating hair loss.
Dry Scalp & Dry hair contribute to hair loss at an early age and premature graying of hair.
Consult Dermatologist...