Hair loss and baldness

I am lossing my hair... PRP treatment really works??? or should i go for hair transplantation??? and please suggest me best hair treatment clinic in kolkata..thanks...

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss and baldness

Hi. Greetings You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia.. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Prp treatment definitely works provided you get it done by the right doctor who extracts prp properly. Hair transplant may be necessary if you have larger bald areas. Kindly send in your photos to net on email - for which you could contact me on private chat. For now, You could probably meet Dr Poonam Jalan who practises in alipore area, Kolkata. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.