Hair loss & less growth
I don't know what's happening with my hair. Often there's a huge loss when I comb or just rub my hair. I'm unable to understand y ? Because of this heavy gaps r forming b/w hair to hair. Pls tell me what to do. My parents r telling me that we don't have any bald hair records in our ancestors & family , but I'm afraid because of my hair loss

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
I am in opinion that you have some other cause which are affecting your health. Dr.A.K.Mandal is here for you. May contact for your characterized treatment in homoeopathy through Practo location dumdum Kolkata
Dr. Rahul Kshirsagar
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Nagpur
Take multivitamin capsules like becadexamine and cap. Evion 400 mg twice daily And get arnica. Jaborandi mother tincture ( homoeopathic med.) 10 ml each mix with 100 ml coconut oil n apply to scalp at night thrice a week.