Hair lice problem
Dear mam, I have a serious problem of hair lice , I have used everything for this , I have long hairs and its gives me alot of trouble , PLEASE if you could help me in this It will be really greatfull

Dr. B. M. Lava

You need to be examined for proper advice. As a first aid , I advice you to apply H H MITE lotion to head at night time, Take head bath next day morning.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Use a shampoo called Ketomac ( keoconazole 2 %) twice weekly.keep in hair for 5 minutes than wash. If still no cure , consult your physician, it's easy to solve this problem