Hair lice and eggs ?
I have been facing this problem since my school days. I have lice and the eggs are stuck to my hair strands. How much ever I try I can't get rid of them completely and therefore again lice ands eggs are formed? Give me a permanent solution to this problem. As it doesn't look nice when in public.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi firstly see a dermatologist. Take permethrin one percent lotion on prescription after due dermatological guidance and apply over the scalp for twenty min before bath. Repeat this over a week for four weeks, ... This will kill all the adult lice and young lice that are born. Only the lice eggs laid earlier will be left and can be removed by hands or wanted off over time. Send further queries on follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.