Hair growth is less
My hair has stopped growing my length. After reaching a certain length it just stops growing. I cut my hair 7 months back, and I observe they only 4 or 5 inches of growth. That's it

Hair grows approximately 1cm per month. Its a myth that cutting your hair grows faster. I guess 4 inchesof hair growth is good enough for 7 months.  But sometimes hair length may be genetically determined and when nutritional deficiencies etc. So hence have balanced diet. You have mentioned that you are having female pattern baldness which could be due to PCOS or hereditary. Continue the medications prescribed by your dermatologist. PRP injections also give a good result.
CBC Thyroid profile Pelvis utrasound bet 2nd to 5th day of menses to r/o PCOS