Hair growth
I had dandruff problem due to which i lost lots of my hair but now the problem is solved, so will i regain my lost density of hair or will i have to take some medication for improved thickness and density

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Dandruff per se may not cause severe hair fall and you may have had some associated scalp issue. Do you have ant family history of balding ? If there's no significant hair thinning and if there's no persistent nutritional or hormonal issue, then you should get back your hair in couple of months. It's best you see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards