Hair falls
Thyroid, Haemoglobin, vit12,others test relating are normal,still she is down with heavy hairfall,approx 100_120 units at a time.What may b the probable diagnosis for it? She is also having sinuses which causes Headaches time to time.She has been taking medicines from dermotologists..

Hello. For proper treatment we need full case history. Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality.

Madam, You should tell me the details of the treatment taken. Do you have any other illnesses. Get back to me.