Hair falling

I want to stop my hair fall, i have already lost my hair about 30 to 40 %. I am facing this issue from past 4 years. I am having full of dandruff. How can i stop my hair fall, dandruff and what are the remedies to follow to regrowth of my hair.

Doctor Answers (4) on Hair falling

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Dandruff is the one of the chronic hair problem. When we face the dandruff our hair scalp is itching and flaking. It is the worst hair problem faced many people. The dandruff leads to the itching, irritation, hair loss and hair thinning. The regular usage of the shampoos can’t clear the dandruff completely. They just washed the dandruff after 4-5 days dandruff is coming back. There are medicated shampoos in the market to treat the dandruff. Use the homeopathic shampoo and oil along with homeopathic treatment to treat the dandruff. Massage 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into your scalp and let it sit for a minute. Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into 1 cup of water and rinse your hair with it. Repeat daily until no longer needed. While excess oil can be a root cause of dandruff, homeopathic arnica oil can still be helpful in keeping it under control. All-time best home remedy to remove dandruff quickly and effectively with fenugreek seeds. Soak 2 tsp. of fenugreek (methi) seeds in water overnight. Grind methi seeds into a fine paste the next morning. Apply this paste on the scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off. You can add the lemon juice or curd to the fenugreek paste also. Do not throw the water in which fenugreek seeds were soaked. Use this water as an after-shower hair tonic or last rinse. Follow the regime once in a week. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi......its very unfortunate that you are facing this problem...it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...... If its dandruff-Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis.......consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful....