Hair falling

I have a weak hair.hair growth is a problem for me .for this I became upset most of time.even I tried a no of oil or shampoos or I tried a nu of remedies.but these have no effect on my hair.so plzz give me some tips which can give me a long and shining hair.plzz give me some solution of hair growth.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair falling

While your hair type mostly depends on your genetics, stress, hormonal imbalance and poor diet have a great influence on your hair healthy and appearance.

Start by following a good diet - Eat adequate amount of protein. Your hair is made up mainly of proteins. Include skimmed milk, cottage cheese, lentils in diet. Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin B are other important nutrients for great hair health. So include lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your daily diet.

Next important step is to follow good hair care - Oiling your hair with a mixture of oils like olive, sesame, coconut and castor oil keeps provides moisture to your hair and prevent them from drying and breakage. Once in a week apply a good hair mask. You can mix and prepare different types of masks using green tea, olive oil, milk, gooseberry,  etc. Condition your hair using organic Apple Cider Vinegar,  once in a while.

Top Causes of Hair Loss and Hair Thinning in Women" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/top-causes-of-hair-loss-and-hair-thinning-in-women-15052/post
Limit frequent brushing of hair, use of chemicals or hair dryer as they tend to damage even the finest hair.