Hair fall probleum

I am 32 years old I have a hair fall problem last 10 years  I have used all the medicines but no control till now what can I do plz suggest me
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall probleum

doctor profile image
Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
24 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Homeopath
Really sorry that you have hair fall since 10 years.There are many causes for chronic hair fall which needs to be evaluated by doing Physical examination locally and systemic. Also path test needs to be done.And so you need to consult Homoeopathy doctor because your complaint is chronic and on going and Homoeopathy after  proper case taking will definitely give you better results.Hope this helps.Thanks
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?