Hair Fall problems

I am suffering from hair fall problem. I am really feeling helpless. Kindly suggest measures to save my hairs.
views-icons 125 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

hello. hair fall of upto 100 hairs is normal hair cycle. you don't need to worry. if its more than that, then there might be a problem. wash your hair with a good shampoo, oily scalp is also a reason, have lots of greens and fruits. because dietary deficiencies will also cause hairfall. infections of the scalp and hair follicles can also cause hairfall. consult a dermatologist for further help. regards
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
. Amla or Indian gooseberry For people suffering from hair fall, amla or the Indian gooseberry is a blessing. It is packed with vitamin C and antioxidants that can reverse hair loss if it is in its initial stage. Steps: Use either amla juice or powder and mix it with lemon juice. Apply it on the scalp and leave it to dry. Rinse hair using lukewarm water.