Hair fall problem

I am suffering for hair loss I did number of solution but couldn't worked How to stop hair fall I feel uncomfortable with my hair loss

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi , It's very unfortunate that you are facing this problem...it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Dr. Sanjay Erande Pune | General Physician
In ayurveda hair loss problem having very good results and variety of treatment according to the reason of hair fall and your Prakriti. Hair fall mainly happen due to Pitta and Kapha dosh problem and hereditary reason. Ayurvedic medicines & shirodhara /shirobasti treatment with hair oil scalp massage useful for you. So consult the ayurvedic physician