Hair fall/no volume

I have observed hairfall from past 3 years ,recently with change in locality of our new home from past 6 months where water tankers are arranged in the apartment and it's observed that mostly it's hard water (recidue in the bucket)due to which my hairfall has increased and there is absolutely no volume in my hair specially at the crown area inspite if good diet and regular exercise. Please help to regain the new hair growth and suggest shampoo for hard water and If any precautions to be taken. Also if any regular vitamins to be suggested.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall/no volume

Hi. Greetings. Thank you for the detailed history. Hard water may make hair rough and cause temporary frizzing or entanglement or hair breakage. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Continue to Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Use a sls free shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. For any further queries, please write at follow up message chat. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Excel care hospital, Bangalore.