Hair fall
I use to get more sweat from head when playing and eating spice food, leads to have dandruff and hair fall every time.making me to itich with my fingers, is they solution to irradiate it? I will head bath twice a week.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Sore scalp could be the result of Seborrhoea / folliculitis/ sebopsoriasis/ rosacea of scalp etc. One of the easiest way of dealing with these is use of an antifungal shampoo under prescription. Hair loss could be because of associated scalp conditions, or early onset androgenetic alopecia, and recent illness or other causes. See a qualified dermatologist in your city. You'll need scalp and hair care serums/lotions for good relief and hair fall can be controlled with treatment. There are loss of newer advanced therapies. You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging