Hair fall.
Hi My name is Nurul Amin Am having a hair loss problem last 5 years and it's a genetic because my father also suffering from hair loss and now he is almost bald so it can be curable in my case Please rply me as soon as possible Thanks Nurul

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having male pattern hair loss. Please pay attention to your diet and exercise regularly. do include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet as well as proteins. Make sure to meet a dermatologist and start medicines as early as possible to arrest hair loss. remember that in hair loss prevention is always better than cure