Hair fall did not reduced
I suffered hair fall from 6 months I tried various oil but my hair fall is not reduced Please slove my problem

hello there. the most common cause of hairfall in your age could be dietary deficiencies, stress, diseases of the scalp and hair. here is what you can consider 1. drink lots of water. 2. have high protein diet. 3. have lots of greens and fruits. 4. biotin is very essential for hair and skin, so have foods that are rich in biotin. consult a dermatologist for further help in terms of detecting the disorders of the scalp and hair. regards