Hair fall and hair growth

Any idea or suggestion on how to reduce hair fall and at the same time for hair growth too? Can I make it alright by eating healthy stuffs or is there any ayurvedic side treatment to control hair fall

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall and hair growth

This is happening due to increased conversion of testosterone to DHT and reduced nutrition to scalp and hair follicles. Thus, hair become weak from their roots(follicles) and acclerate hair fall. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets block conversion of testosterone to DHT. At the same time, these tablets nourish hair follicles making hair strong and prevent hair fall. Please let me know if you have any other disease or abnormal symptoms. Otherwise, this is easily managed with our wedel capsules.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected,..... Although you can't reverse natural balding, you can protect hair from damage that may eventually lead to thinning. To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture.... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type.... Consult your Dermatologist.....