Hair Fall(alopecia)

I have been suffering from hairfall since 2 years. Earlier I visited a doctor and after his consultation, I tried the prescribed medication. After recovery I stopped talking the medicines and now again I am suffering from hair loss. This time its sudden. Since last 4 months I had lost almost 40 % hairs. Please help me.
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Fall(alopecia)

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
You wil have to repeat medications once again as androgenetic alopecia is known to recur once the treatment is stopped.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?