Hair dandruff
My father is suffering from dandruff from the last 2-3 years. He has consulted many doctors but is not getting proper treatement
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Your father may have severe form of dandruff called seborrheic dermatitis. Or it can be scalp psoriasis. Better get it evaluated with a hair specialist. Follow his instructions, your father should see good improvement
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.