Hair damage due to rebond
My hair damage from middle due to rebounding . Is there any solution if yes then how many days I can see results or reform

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi,the chemicals used for rebonding and also the steam applied in later part of procedure can damage your hair very badly.It takes several months for damaged hair to recover naturally. I will advice you to avoid any form of heat for your hair like hair dryer,etc. and also start tab. Keraglo Eva once daily.We also need to do some tests to check for deficiencies and then I can further recommend some treatments for faster recovery.All the best.