Hair conditiong

I am a down to earth person and usually use normal ways to wash & style my hair using shampoo & oil. I know these are simple products without anything fancy but I don't get exactly what I want. I want that my hair should remain intact. Can I use gel instead of oil for upholding them in a way I want ??? & are the gels safe which are commonly seen in the market or TV advertisement ??? Lastly, I don't want my hair to be rough and lifeless.

Hello... Hair gel contains lot of chemical over usage can dandruff, hair fall, hair damage,it contain alcohol which causes dehydration of scalp.. You better use it for some functions. you must wash it before going to bed... Don't do too many experiments because dandruff will loosen the scale infection loosens the hair root, and hair fall starts from there... Its good to have hairs life long than becoming bald at middle age...