Hair care suggestions

I am useing 8x shampoo without prescribed by any physician, is it good to use, if not tell me which need to use. Currently my hair is very thin, I use to go to swimming so obviously I have to do shover everyday. So keep my hair healthy and get thicker. What are the products I should you. My sleeping pattern is from (9-10:30)pm- - (5-6)am. My food contains good dairy products and with fresh vegetables and less carbohydrates. Considering this things , suggest me some things. To get a healthy strong hair.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair care suggestions

Thanks for posting your concerns. Biotin is a vitamin. Which is very vital role in to maintain the hair healthier. You can take series of medical line treatment and also you can use biotin tabs daily once for 3 months. Please visit dermatologist or cosmetologist clinic. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist Sai Shree advanced Dental n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore