Hair care sugestions

Hi Currently I am doing exercises and jogging everyday morning from 6-7am by that time my head to sweat a lot , then I use to go swimming from 7-8am water will go through cap and my hair will become wet. So my problem is I am very much afraid of my hair, I saw some where that doing shover is not good for hair. So help me out with this, currently I'm using shampoo cipla 8x. And please tell me some suggestions to keep my hair healthy and medicine that I would have to take like vitamin tables, currently my hair is because very thin to.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair care sugestions

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
showering your hair everyday doesn't harm it. Who has given you 8 x shampoo? The simplest way to keep your hair heathy is to eat a balanced and healthy diet, You seem to be doing well on the fitness front. What about diet? Are you undereating by any chance or are you overeating protein by any chance? Both can lead to hair loss. Also what about sleep habits? SLeeping ON TIME at 11 pm is important . I personally feel that instead of eating 'tablets' if you figure out your lifestyle then your hair remains healthier better!
Do not use hair lotions or 'treatments' suggested by friends or family or pharmacists