Hair becomes oily
I wash my hair everyday coz ma hair gets oily the next morning.. I shampoo and conditioner it every day. Is this right ? Like washing hair everyday coz some tel we should not wash hair daily. I travel in alot of pollutioned area , the smell of my head the next day is bad too.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi! It is okay to wash your hair everyday if it gets oily. However , you should use a mild shampoo and conditioner so the quality of the hair is maintained. There are many brands of shampoos available in the market which sat they are for daily use. You may use those.