Hair baldness problem

Hi Doctor, I am 27 years old and I am suffering from baldness since 2 years. My new hair follicles stopped growing in many areas and the scalp is getting visible. In my family my father and grandfather has same issue, so its genetic for me. I went to Dr. Batra, the doctor suggested me to take medicines & SMT Cell therapy. Prior taking a decision I would like to take suggestion whether hair transplantation or SMT cell restoration therapy is recommended in my case. The rate of hair fall is getting more and new hairs are not regenerating in that pace. Its causing a serious trouble for me, kindly help

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair baldness problem

Greetings. I am not sure about the therapy you have mentioned and about it works at all - if it does so. However, if i werre to suggest you a treatment, I would wish to examine you first and look at various factors that could be triggering your androgenetic alopecia t such an early age. Depending on your need - we could decide if only medical / medical plus PRP or Meso / or hair transplantation would be the treatment option for you. therefore, please see a qualified dermatologist near you.
see a qualified dermatologist near you / send me snaps of the front line
Further queries / snaps can be sent on follow up messaging