Haifall problems

I have severe hairfall is cobedex 40 good fr it???any good shampoo fr hairfall and any nice oil fr it tooo???please prescribed me necessary
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
1. COUNT your hair. If hair fall is more than 100 per day then you will need to visit an allopathic dermatologist... because then it is pathological hair fall and that can happen because of a lot of reasons which can be diagnosed only after a personal visit. 2. If less than 100 per day, then you might be in the hair shedding season . Women SHED hair 2 or 3times a year. For e.g. I shed hair in winter. This is called SEASONAL SHEDDING. Figure out if that is happening . There is no one tablet or one shampoo or one lotion that works. You need to first know why you have the hair fall and then treat it. Read this link please :  And before you choose your dermatologist read this :
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?