Haemorrhoid Issue
I am frightened to say about this disease and I want to consult a doctor that I am suffering from this disease or not. I am not sure that I am suffering from this disease but from consulting a doctor it will be very helpful.
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Hemorrhoids , also called piles,are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during bowel movements . Consult Surgeon for further evaluation of your symptoms...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?