Hadness under skin
Few Days Back I Realised Small Area Is Swollen Above Ribs . When I Pinched I Found Some Kind Of Hardness And It Seems To Move A Little Bit When Pressed Harder. What It Can Be.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

hi, greeetings - this could be some kind of a solid tissue growth; possibly something like a lipoma or firoma or neurifibroma or dermatofibroma or sebaceous cyst . However, this can be finally confirmed only after examining it and possibly after its surgical removal - if you want it to be removed or if its bothering you in any way. See a qualified dermatologist near by. Warm Regards- Dr Govind Suresh Mittal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.